Long Island gutter companies come a dime a dozen, but a truly unique customer experience doesn’t. With, in fact, over 20 years serving Long Island home owners that’s what Golden Hands offers. Many homeowners only consider the appearance of gutters, but we understand their duty to a home. Thus, we at Golden Hands stress the importance of taking care of that which protects your home. Thus, we emphasize the importance of well maintained gutters systems.
Looking For Long Island Gutters Companies?
Your home’s gutter system is not just there to look good. Gutter systems serve your home by:
- protecting your home from water damage.
- blocking it from trapping moisture.
- preventing the growth of moisture caused fungus.
- stopping stored water that can damage to your roofing system.
- blocking the growth of mold in your shingles.
- preventing condensation or damaged window sills that occur from moisture in windows.
Thus, we take care in servicing homeowners when it comes to this multi-purpose system. In fact, Golden Hands takes pride in our customer reviews and our record of success within long island. However, it’s noteworthy that gutters can only serve the above purposes when they’re clean and well maintained.
Why Are There Different Types of Gutters?
That’s right, gutter systems come in different shapes and materials, each having their pros and cons. In fact, copper gutters are not just installed for their pleasing aesthetic. Golden Hands not only cleans gutters, but also installs and repairs them. Thus, we have experience within a wide range of gutter systems. Below we have shared information on the different types of gutters and what they do.
- Aluminum gutters are best for seamless gutters, come in a wider range of colors, will not crack, and are very affordable to install.
- Copper gutters are loved by our customers for their look and can last 60 to 100 years if cleaned and maintained properly.
- Downspouts can help manage heavy rainfall and lower pressure placed on the entire gutter system.
- Gutter screens protect your gutter system from heavy debris.
- K-Style gutters have a curved front usually resemble custom or crown molding.
- half-round gutters look great on traditional homes or older brick homes.
Contact Us Long Island NY
Contact us if you have any questions or are in need of a gutters specialist in Long Island Suffolk County NY. Golden Hands Construction has happily served long Island homeowners for the last 20 years and our google reviews show this story.