Suffolk County Siding Services
At Golden Hands Construction, we provide a wide range of high-quality vinyl siding, available in a wide range of different colors. They are ideal for commercial homes and small apartments, providing a wooden look without the high costs of the wood itself. They are often used for decoration and weatherproofing, providing fantastic protection against a wide range of different weather conditions. In general, around 80% of the vinyl is made from PVC resin, with the other 20% impacting the color and resistance of the siding itself. Our vinyl siding is of the highest quality, sourced only from the best-known suppliers in the country. This helps to guarantee resistance against a wide range of different weather conditions, whilst also looking amazing for your home.
Our team can install your vinyl siding with ease, providing you with a flawless installation process. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee, ensuring that we do not leave until you are nothing less than satisfied. If you find something you do not like after installation, inform our team and they will change that for you. If you have any questions throughout the process, please ask our friendly team and they will be happy to provide you with any answers that you may need!
Exterior Trim Installed
At Golden Hands Construction our team can help you to install a wide range of…
Exterior Cleaning & Power Wash
At Golden Hands Construction, we provide a wide range of bespoke siding, all of which…
Our Licensed Helping Hands
Below are real reviews straight from our Google Business listing. Our customers give us 5 stars in trustworthiness, on-time projects, and more.
Earlier I had a very bad experience with a roof repair service. Instead of doing his work properly, he only created a mess. After that, I hired Golden Hands Construction on one of my friend’s suggestions, and hats off to the team for removing the mess and doing the entire room addition work so smartly as it was like that only.
Full five stars, for their fantastic work.Initially hired them for roof repair and after watching their sincere approach I assigned my siding installation work also and both the work was done systematically. So I am fully satisfied with it.
Golden Hands Construction is the best choice for skylight repair work. I am saying this because I have used their service in the past and I found the crew highly skilled in the work. I am very satisfied with the work of the entire crew. They were very disciplined and punctual as well. The driveway looks very smooth in driving. They valued my money and time as well. I am very satisfied as well.
Arrived on time as promised. They did a repair on aluminum siding. Excellent job ! They secured all the sheets back on and replaced some trimming. Really good job cleaning up! Would definitely hire Golden hands construction for other work we need done! Reasonably priced!
Searched for a repair company on a Thursday afternoon. Golden Hands made contact before I even finished my research. An estimate was given on Friday afternoon and the job was completed Monday morning. Customer service was great and the price was really reasonable and affordable. I would recommend and use them again if needed!
We originally hired them to repair and clean the siding, roof and replace gutter guards. They did a great job and advised us about the poor condition of the roof. We decided to replace the entire roof , a flat roof on top and shingled roof front and back. The job was done just before the hurricane hit and we had no damage. They did an excellent job at a very fare price and left the area spotless. I would hire them back for any future projects.
I love my new roof, very happy with the job they did. They got everything done in 2 days including clean-up.
Quick response and very quality work. Sections of my roof blew off Golden Hands replaced it quickly and did an excellent t job. They showed me pictures from the roof so I could see damage they replaced. Price was good snd did job with four men in one day. Highly highly recommend!
Highly recommended from my side! I had been looking for someone who can install the skylight at the most efficient price. Thank you so much for your good work.
It was indeed a very good experience with the team of Golden Hands Construction team. The team was so professional, experienced, and innovative that I did not raise any questions about any of their idea. They completed the entire remodeling work with full enthusiasm and dedication.I am very satisfied with their roof installation service.