Whether you live on Long Island or anywhere in the country, if you are looking for a professional, affordable roof repair service, you have come to the right place. The Dormer Doctor offers small roof repair, including repairs of damaged roofs. Our experts will ensure that your roof is repaired quickly and efficiently.
Signs of a damaged roof
Keeping a close eye on your roof is vital if you want to avoid costly repairs in the future. Some roof problems are easy to spot, while others are more elusive. If you have any doubts, you may want to call in a professional roofing contractor for a thorough assessment.
A few important things to know:
- A damaged roof should be fixed as soon as possible
- Even minor roof issues can balloon into major problems if left unchecked.
- A damaged roof can cause water damage in your attic and your walls basement, which can lead to mold and other types of damage. Another telltale sign of a damaged roof is the presence of fungi. Specifically, fungi can be found in areas with water damage, such as in your attic.
- If you have any fungi growing on your roof, consider give a pro at Golden Hands COnstruction a call; this can be a sign of a leaky roof a professional to remove it.
- Signs of a damaged roof can include indoor water stains, broken shingles, mold on roofing, water in attic, and more
Inspecting your roof regularly
Having a regular roof inspection is important for keeping your home safe and secure. It can prevent problems from happening in the first place. And it can also extend the life of your roof.
The National Roofing Contractors Association recommends having a professional roof inspection at least once a year. The inspection will check for leaks, damage, and other problems. It may also include checking for miscellaneous items on the roof, including skylights and mechanical units. A roof inspection can help homeowners fill out insurance claims. It can also alert homeowners to problems before they reach the living space. A roof inspection can help you avoid costly roof replacement. While it may cost a few hundred dollars to have a professional inspection done, it can save you money in the long run.
Most home insurance companies will require a roof inspection before you can file a claim. The inspection will give you a list of repairs that need to be made.
Check out our reviews on Google and give us a call today!